This accessibility statement applies to dresdensummerschool.de. This website is run by Henry Arnhold Dresden Summer School.
The Henry Arnhold Dresden Summer School is committed to making its websites and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with BfWebG (Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz) and BITV 2.0 (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung), implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22nd April 2021 and last reviewed on 10th February 2022. The basis for the preparation of this accessibility statement is a self-assessment on 24th March 2021carried out by TU Dresden.
The web presence of Henry Arndhold Dresden Summer School was launched before 23rd September 2018 and does not yet fully correspond to the current state of accessibility. We will correct the deficiencies in the coming months.
Due to the following non-compliances and/or exemptions, this website is partially compliant with the requirements of the BfWebG in conjunction with BITV 2.0.
- alternative text is partly missing for images or this is not expressive enough
- the keyboard focus is badly recognizable or missing in the slideshow and on the photo pages
- the H1 headline on the subpages of the individual summer schools is missing or exists multiple times
- there are some lines missing
- the link destination is not visually recognizable
- videos do not have subtitles or audio description
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings concerning accessible design, please contact us.
Henry Arnhold Dresden Summer School
Tel: +49 351 463 37681
Fax: +49 351 463 37774
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden